April 5 - May 16
Cancellations must be made before the first class is held. There will be a $25 processing fee for any cancellations. If clinics are cancelled due to Covid-19 government mandates, the Club will offer a credit that may be applied to any Club programs. No refunds.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Our clubs follow CDC and KY State Government mandates & recommendations for Covid-19 safety.
• MASK -or- FACE SHIELD REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES including while exercising
• adequate spacing for social distancing
• limited numbers on each court
• sanitizer & wipes on all courts and throughout the clubs
• enforcement of prompt arrival/departures to reduce congregation and crowding
• registration & payment by phone or online
SUPERVISED MATCH PLAY INSTRUCTION
Put practice into play!
LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
Particpants will learn doubles court position and basic strategy in a FUN learning environment.
Session Fee: $95 member, $105/non-member
Sundays at 10:30am-11:30am
Pro: Raj Kumar
Session Fee: $110/member, $125/non-member
Saturdays at 4:30pm-6:00pm
Pro: Tammy Anderson
SUPERVISED MATCH PLAY INSTRUCTION AT LTC
SUPERVISED MATCH PLAY INSTRUCTION AT BLAIRWOOD