2020 SUMMER SEASON
JUNE 29 - SEPTEMBER 7
MAKE BLAIRWOOD YOUR CLUB FOR SUMMER
There is no better place to spend your summer in Louisville! We offer outdoor pools, swim team, tennis camps, tennis clinics, free outdoor tennis, poolside dining, and more - in addition to all the programs and amenities we provide year-round.
SUMMER MEMBERSHIPS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY FOR SUMMER MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2020 SUMMER SEASON.
For information on our year-round memberships, click here or contact the Front Desk at 502-426-8820
IMPORTANT "NEW SUMMER" GUIDELINES:
(the Club retains the right to, and will, enforce these guidelines up to removal from Club property)
SPACING & CAPACITY
• Maximum capacity is based on pool square footage and will be strictly enforced by staff.
• The outdoor pools, pool decks, and lawn area provide space for safe social distancing, which includes appropriate spacing of chaise lounges and tables with chairs. Members should maintain 6' distancing unless from the same household.
• Lap Lanes are available in 50M, 25M, and indoor 25Y pools. Deep and shallow ends of 50M pool available for recreational swim. Maximum capacity and minimum 6' social distancing rules apply while in the pools.
• Baby Pool will be open with limited capacity. All tables and chaise lounges are spaced 6' apart. Please observe appropriate social distancing.
• Check-in is mandatory, and all members using the outdoor pool should use the Outdoor Pool Check In location.
• While in line to check in, Members must use the marked 6'-spaced line locations.
• There is a one (1) Guest limit per day per Membership/Family. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No guests are allowed June 3-June 5.
• Guests must be checked-in and guest fee paid at check-in ($11/weekday, $20/weekend).
• The Blairwood Grill will be open with food and drink service. Tables will be spaced 6' apart.
• Please maintain 6' social distancing while ordering/picking up.