We are excited to announce that we will resume outdoor tennis operations on a limited capacity on Monday, May 4th. We have an obligation to follow the mandated protocols as outlined by the CDC and the Louisville Metro Department of Health & Wellness. These are:
• Courts must be reserved by calling club
• At LTC, play will be limited to "every other court" to limit the possibility of touching someone else's tennis balls.
• At Blairwood, divider netting will be installed between courts to keep tennis balls from roling on adjacent court.
• Doubles Play - partners MUST reside in same household.
• Games which include a guest or member of another household must be limited to singles play only.
• All players must bring their own can of tennis balls and use different numbers from opponents, so only they come into contact/serve with their balls.
• All players must bring their own towels and water bottles.
• Please do not leave balls, towels, water bottles or trash on tennis courts.
• Locker rooms & shower facilities will be closed.
• Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your court time and upon completion please leave promptly.
• Only private lessons are available at this time.
• Club Staff will have protective equipment as recommended by CDC guidelines.
• Students are not allowed to touch tennis balls, no serving.
• Ball hoppers are for Pros use only, students are not allowed to pick up balls.
• Pro and Student must always be on opposite sides of the court.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided courtside.
TO SCHEDULE COURT TIME OR PRIVATE LESSON:
Call LTC at 502-426-4923
Call Blairwood at 502-426-8820