PLAY TENNIS & SAVE
The Frequent Player Pass is perfect for tennis players who want to play often. Select the pass that suits your schedule, make one convenient payment, and get ready to play a lot of tennis.
Pass is good for the following at both clubs:
• Any walk-on court time.
• Reserved court time - reservations limited to 7 days in advance.
• Up to 2 hours of court time per day.
• 1 hour of ball machine per day.
• Member must be in good standing to purchase a pass.
• Club reserves the right to revoke the pass if misused.
• Pass not valid toward Permanent Court Time, tournaments, River City or USTA practices and/or matches.
• Court must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or you will be charged court fee.
• If playing with a Junior Member, pass holder can only reserve court time 2 hours in advance for Junior member to play free.
FREQUENT PLAYER PASS AT BLAIRWOOD & LTC